Thank you for your interest in Living Word School of Ministry (SOM). Please download the documents to the right and mail or fax them in to us.
If you choose to apply online, please read the instructions on this page carefully and complete all of the requested information to the best of your ability. Instructions for completing the Application for Admissions follows:
1. Attach a head and shoulder photo of yourself on the application.
2. Fill out all information on the form as requested. (there are 15 sections total)
3. Fill out the student information portion on all three recommendation forms. 1.) Minister’s Recommendation Form 2.) Personal Recommendation Form and 3.) Spouse Recommendation Form (married applicants) The recommendation forms are available for download by clicking here or at right.
4. The three recommendation forms must be completed and mailed directly to the SOM by the evaluators. To expedite the process, we suggest that you provide each evaluator with a stamped pre-addressed envelope to: Living Word School of Ministry Administrator 7600 West Roosevelt Road Forest Park, IL 60130-1706
5. Please complete the Applicant Essay and Statement of Commitment.
6. If you elect to participate in the installment payment plan, please sign, complete and submit the Installment Payment Agreement.
7. All admissions materials must be received in our office and your entrance exam completed no later than August 1. Early admissions are from April 1st – June 30. Late application will require prior approval.
Once a complete application packet is received in our Administrative Offices, you will be
contacted for a brief telephone screening and to schedule the entrance exam & interview
Acceptance notifications will be provided by letter no later than August 30 if the
application packet was submitted on-time.
If you have any questions regarding the SOM or the admissions process, please contact the